Alan Silverwood 8” Inch x 6″ Inch Battenberg / Battenburg Baking Tin Pan
Another great innovation from Alan Silverwood Ltd this baking tin allows you to bake 4 identical sized lengths of cake that can form a lovely tasty battenberg cake that Mr Kipling would be more than proud of!
Out of stock
Alan Silverwood 8” Inch x 6″ Inch Battenberg Baking Tin
Another great innovation from Alan Silverwood Bakeware. This Battenberg baking tin allows you to bake 4 identical sized lengths of cake that can form a lovely tasty battenburg cake that Mr Kipling would be more than proud of!
You can make the Battenburg Cake easily by baking four identically sized cakes in this pan, which fit together to form a Battenberg shape cake which can then easily be covered with marzipan.
This Alan Silverwood Battenberg Baking Tin is made from durable silver-anodised aluminium alloy. This gives even heat distribution, lasting a lifetime with no rusting.
This bakeware is easy clean, but please note the silver anodised finish is not suitable for the dishwasher.
- Great alternative to a traditional cake
- Great long lasting Alan Silverwood quality product.
- Easy to use and simple set-up.
- Easy to clean and will not rust.
- Made from anodised aluminium for even heat distribution.
What it does:
- Creates 4 identical sized strips that form the battenberg cake and then it can easily be topped with marzipan.
- Achieves an even heat distribution when baking and efficiently absorbs heat.
What is provided:
- 1 x 8″ x 6″ baking tin
- 3 x 8″ Inserts