Easy to use heat pad designed to keep your brew warm enough for a consistent fermentation at a low cost, as it only consumes 25 watts. It raises the temperature between 3-11℃ above the ambient room temperature.
Improve the quality of your beer and wine whilst reducing fermentation time with this electric heating pad. Perfect if you need to keep your brew in a spare room, garage of cellar where the temperature is less than ideal for brewing.
It is 30cm (12”) in diameter and is safe for use with both glass and plastic fermenters, carboys, demijohns and buckets.
- Easy to Use
- Very flexible and easy to store away after use as it can be loosely rolled for storage
- Economical – only consumes 25 Watts of Power
- It can be wiped down and is therefore easy to clean
- No experience needed
What it does:
- Keeps your brew warm enough for a consistent fermentation
What is provided:
- 1 x 30cm diameter heat pad with an integral UK specification mains power lead.
Make sure there are no sharp objects under or above the heat pad, which may damage the pad.
DO NOT use the pad if there is any damage on the PVC surface.
DO NOT immerse in liquid.
Improper use may cause fire or electric shock.
Please note that there is no temperature controller on the mat, so regular checks are required to ensure the proper temperature is being maintained.