Anodised aluminium alloy is an extremely efficient heat conductor, resulting in even heat distribution during baking and reduced cooking times. During processing the molecules of aluminium in the surface layer change their structure to form an “anodic oxide film”, hence the name “anodised aluminium”. This change is permanent. The surface can never blister or peel – even under the most adverse conditions. Anodised aluminium will never rust. Anodising effectively seals-in the aluminium, in much the same way as a non-stick coating does and gives bakeware easy-release, easy-clean properties. The silver anodised surface is characterised by a silver, smooth, easy-release, easy clean finish and the aluminium core is effectively “sealed in” thus making it excellent for most baking purposes.
- Silver-anodised aluminium for great conduction.
- Reduces Cooking Time.
- Great long lasting Alan Silverwood quality product.
- Built for professional use.
- Easy to clean and will not rust.
- Even heat distribution.
What it does:
- Achieves an even heat distribution when baking and efficiently absorbs heat.
What is provided:
- 1 x 7″ x 1.5″ Solid Based Sandwich Pan