Alan Silverwood 4″ / 3″ Inch Pork Pie Mould
This Alan Silverwood Pork Pie Mould with loose base is ideal for creating and baking this popular dish. It features a high-sided design and loose base. It can also be used to bake mini cakes for different occasions.
Anodised aluminium alloy is an extremely efficient heat conductor, resulting in even heat distribution during baking and reduced cooking times. During processing the molecules of aluminium in the surface layer change their structure to form an “anodic oxide film”, hence the name “anodised aluminium”. This change is permanent. The surface can never blister or peel – even under the most adverse conditions. Anodised aluminium will never rust. Anodising effectively seals-in the aluminium, in much the same way as a non-stick coating does and gives bakeware easy-release, easy-clean properties. The silver anodised surface is characterised by a silver, smooth, easy-release, easy clean finish and the aluminium core is effectively “sealed in” thus making it excellent for most baking purposes.
- Loose Base for Easy Release.
- Reduces Cooking Time.
- Great long lasting Alan Silverwood quality product.
- Deep Fill.
- Easy to clean and will not rust.
- Made from anodised aluminium for even heat distribution.
- Oven, fridge and freezer safe.
What it does:
- Suitable for creating and baking this popular dish.
- Achieves an even heat distribution when baking and efficiently absorbs heat.
What is provided:
- 1 x 3″ Pork Pie Mould with Loose Base
- 1 x 4″ Pork Pie Mould with Loose Base